- I write code in Sublime Text 3. I’ve tried Atom & VS Code recently but still prefer ST3. I use the Material Theme & its color scheme. I’m using the IBM Plex Mono font. Some of my plugins are specific to the languages I use regularly, but several are useful for any developer: A File Icon, BracketHighlighter, Emmet, SideBarEnhancements, SublimeLinter, and TrailingSpaces.
- I don’t do much design, but I love when designers hand off files in Sketch. I’ve worked with Adobe XD and it’s not bad either.
- I use iTerm2 for my terminal. I’m using IBM Plex Mono there too, with my own color scheme. In iTerm, I use oh-my-zsh with my own custom prompt
- I love Alfred and have the Powerpack license.
- I work from a MacBook Pro. When I’m home, it’s hooked up to two external monitors: one portrait (for code and documents) and one landscape.
- I built a custom standing desk from various shelves and other pieces from IKEA. It looks a bit basic, but everything matches nicely ad it’s just what I need.
- I stand on a Topo Anti-Fatigue Mat by ErgoDriven, and wear Spenco Supreme Slippers with arch support. Sometimes I like to sit for a bit, and I bought a cheap tall stool for that.
- I like music, and listen to on Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers driven by this amp. I also use Airpods for calls/meetings and Audio Technica ATH-M35 Headphones when I need to block background noise more.
None of the links here are affiliate links; these are just resources I’m happy to recommend.